OSA is an association of businesses, individuals, environmental and other civic groups whose aim is to safeguard Central Yavapai County's unique characteristics.
OSA works to benefit communities by protecting the land, which enriches all life for present and future generations. Through a coordinated effort OSA seeks to conserve critical lands for public benefit.
- diverse healthy ecosystems for their intrinsic merit and for the benefits to present and future generations;
- the great variety of priceless natural treasures that give us places to wander and seek solace from the everyday world;
- neighborhood scenic areas that provide convenient places where we can connect to creeks, forests, grasslands, and the wildlife that live there;
- the historic, economic, and cultural benefits that open spaces offer our community;
- trails that provide recreation, transportation, and connections to, schools, shops, cultural centers, and to the wild lands that surround us.